Macungie, PA Show Pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
Alright guys and gals...this may take awhile. The car club I belong to (besides RRR), Wheels Of Time, had our annual 3 day car show this past weekend. I personally took over 800 pics, and there were 2 other guys taking pics as well...I just haven't gotten theirs yet. Their pics will be added to this thread at a later date (they both are MUCH more professional then I am...I just like taking pics). Like I said...this may take awhile...to post a good cross section of pics from the weekend. I'll post the rattys of course, but I'll share a few others that I'm sure someone along the way will like.

Bear with me, and I'll let you know when I'm done posting for the day....enough BS...on with the pics

OK...This will be the last of them for now.

Our special guest this year was "Eddie Munster", Butch Patrick. Great guy! He had a good time and had people around him all weekend.... Thanks Butch

WOW! Just got home to relax from a 13 hr workday and this was here for me to look at. Thank you RR and your photo work could not have been any better. Especially the twilite shots. Just a treat. Loved that Merc with the Packard tail lights.

I don't know what part of the country builds the Koolest radical rods but Pennsylvania is a very close second to whoever is in first place. Thanks for posting Ron, that's alot of work....love the studebakers even if they are late models...:D

Latest posts

Back