magazine guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys and girls,

I've discovered this cool site from a link in a thread on the HAMB. I'm 36. I've been into traditional rods and kustoms since the late '80s. I own a full kustom 1946 Ford (done late '40s style) and, in a different style, I also love my 1999 Z28 daily driver which has a few mods and rolls on Torque Thrust M's.

You may know my magazine, Rolls & Pleats, which I started in 2000. It features nothing but traditional rods and kustoms. If you want to know where to get the magazine near where you live, let me know and I'll send you a list of local dealers :)

Thanks,

Jerry

Welcome!!!

Jerry,
Guess I'm the only 1 who hasn't seen u're mag but I'll definitely ck it out. Glad u could make it over & make u're self @ home. Swell bunch of easy goin' guys here... love to see what u're up to!!!

BoB

I've seen the name mentioned over and over but could never find the magazine locally. I would love to buy it. I'm in Ft Myers Fla and all we have here is a Barnes and Noble and some grocery store magazine racks. Please let me know where to find it.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you have a lot to contribute with your background. How about some pictures of your rides......I figure a magazine guy has to have pictures. lol

Don

Thanks to you all for the welcome! :)

Welcome !
Point me in the right direction and I will get a subscription! Sounds good!

To subscribe from the USA or Canada, please send a check or money order for US $33.95 (payable to "Jerome Desvaux") to:

Jerome Desvaux
Valkenputstraat 51
2140 Antwerpen-Borgerhout
BELGIUM

....or you can pay by credit card if you prefer. We accept VISA and MASTERCARD. Fax your card number plus the expiry date to 011-32-3385-5438.

If anyone wants just a sample copy of the current issue, it's $8.99 postage included :)

How about some pictures of your rides......I figure a magazine guy has to have pictures. lol

Here's the Ford. I've owned it for the last 12 years. It was a stocker when I got it. I've done a top chop in the past but I'm not that good at it, so this time I had the metalwork done by Lance McCormack, a really talented metalman in London. Everything is hammer welded. Note that the Ford horizontal fender stampings are gone (hammered flat, not filled).

1_47Ford_3quarter.jpg

The front features a '48 Caddy grille, frenched F1 headlight rims, welded and extended hood:

1_47Ford_front.jpg

The top chop features reshaped rear side windows, full length gutter. The taillights are '49 Lincoln. And... no fender skirts!!

1_47Ford_side.jpg

This probably won't interest most of you guys, but I also love it! It's my daily driver, a 1999 Camaro Z28 (LS1).

camaro_AV.jpg

welcome jerry..... i forgot how kool the fors was!!!!!! ive got a few rolls n pleats, and i can tell ya, they are great!:)

Latest posts

Back