Mall Show.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neverdone

He's not done yet...
Got this in an email...... a heart Breaking story.....

A classic Pontiac LeMans owner arrives at a Car Show early in order to get this good display spot.
Lemans.jpg

Then, the next classic car, a '40 Ford shows up and grabs the second stall...
Coupe.jpg

Next, this car plows through. She was texting while driving through the mall parking lot!!!
Both.jpg

Both2.jpg

ParkedLexus.jpg

LemansSide.jpg

LemansDash.jpg

LemansPSide2.jpg

LemansDSide.jpg

LemansPSide.jpg

Fronts.jpg

CoupeSide.jpg

She was soooo busy texting, she didn't notice the curb and shrubs she was about to jump. She never touched the brake, and kept her foot on the gas pedal even after impact.
They live and text among us, folks.

I would have probably tried to kill her...
Seriously... what the hell is wrong with people...

I'm seriously mad, and its not even my car...

That happened a while ago. What a mess. I was surprised how badly the Pontiac came apart. Imagine if she ran a red light & T-boned that Pontiac.

Man that sucks ! I hope that lady in the plastic car atleast broke her texting hand in that crash to remind her of her stupidity for alwhile.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
GD phone texting crap :mad:
Was a fortunate day for anyone who might have been standing there lookin in the Lemans on the passenger side as we all do :eek:

You have no idea how many times I have to honk the horn at the person in front of me at a redlight because the light changed and they are so busy texting they just sit there. :mad: This cell phone/texting thing while driving is getting to be epidemic. Last week I was turning into a shopping center and a guy on a bike was in the middle of the road, oblivious to anyone, and he was texting while riding the #%$* bicycle !!!!:mad:

Don

the dam phones are going to be the death of us it has been a real problem nation wide and it isn't getting better for us who do not need are phones 24-7.:mad:

California just relaxed the rules on texting, according to the news last night. Now you can text but have to have a hands free device. Why am I not surprised from the State that legalized "medicinal pot". Now everybody in California is sick from something or other. :rolleyes:

The world is going to hell in a handbasket. :mad:

Don

I have seen these pics before but haven't seen an official report. I would be interested in what really happened, whether it was truely texting or something else. If it truely was I'm not surprised, but people also tend to put things out on the internet in viral style and next thing you know it's a different story at the end of the line. Regardless it's a tragic loss of one car and some bad damage to another. Sad, but I would have thought twice before attending a show in a Mall parking lot anyways. Not a place with a reputation for respect for other's vehicles...

Uh... how do you text without using your hands? [S

You talk into a phone which converts what you say into text and sends it to another person's phone so they can read it, then speak into their phone to send you a text reply so you can read it... on your phone. Makes a lot of sense right? [S

I wish texting would just go away. I have seen teenagers walk in to trees, in to traffic and other people an not even blink and not to mention when they are driving.:mad:
Tim

I have seen these pics before but haven't seen an official report. I would be interested in what really happened, whether it was truely texting or something else. If it truely was I'm not surprised, but people also tend to put things out on the internet in viral style and next thing you know it's a different story at the end of the line. Regardless it's a tragic loss of one car and some bad damage to another. Sad, but I would have thought twice before attending a show in a Mall parking lot anyways. Not a place with a reputation for respect for other's vehicles...

Here ya' go - http://jalopnik.com/5816178/lexus-attacks-two-classic-cars/gallery/1

It wasn't texting.

Cliff Note: . . . confused the gas for the brake (or her foot slipped off the brake onto the gas). She jammed the accelerator, drove through a planter box & BOOM.

Latest posts

Back