Marriage advice needed!!! HELP!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try this, tell her the guys was originally asking 1200.00, point out how much money you are saving, this seems to be the way women think. " Honey, I saved 93.00 dollars on this pair of shoes, what a great deal, no, they are not exactly like the ones i bought last week, these are green".

Tudors will fit in a 8' bed with the tailgate open. Had to cut it in 1/2 to get it in the garage. Can't risk leaving anything metal outside.

It looks like this, but now splint at the back of the doors.
5Ia5Eb5F13Ga3p83lcc4ic5f6170cec751ce5.jpg

:DPics will have to wait. I'm working the Olds up for the Torque Fest May4-5. Any ideas on what transverse motor would work well for a mid engine set up?

:DPics will have to wait. I'm working the Olds up for the Torque Fest May4-5. Any ideas on what transverse motor would work well for a mid engine set up?
I seen a 400 sbc stuffed in a Fiero that had the original rearend.
The ole boy made an adapter for it and looked great[P

Apparently, I'm too late to offer one bit of sage advice...

When it comes to women, there IS no right answer...:(

There used to be a company which made the SBC-to-Fiero transaxle adapters waaayy back in the eighties, when the Ferrari 308 body kits were also popular... Remember those?!:rolleyes:

If'n your electrical skills are up to it, how 'bout aa engine/transaxle combo from a '90's Buick Park Avenue Ultra-Supercharged 3.8.... Mmmmm.....:D Could even grab a Taurus SHO, either early with the 4-cam Yamaha V-6 or later style with the 4-cam V-8, if you wanted to stay all "blue oval.":)

Congrats on the score.:cool:

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back