May have found my next project..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue

Found this local for $350
1939 Plymouth

I asked for more photos, but might just go look at it tomorrow ;)

abackyard005.jpg

here's what it could look like with some paint
(Same year and model)

martin.jpg

Nice !!,but ya godda put a dodge runnin gear in er this time!!!!!.... Hemi ,maybe???

lol..
I can't afford the project I got, never mind a new one...
I'm not sure what to do..
if nothing else, I would like to get it out and resell it so that it don't just waste away..
It would make a nice ride for someone if not me ;)

As fast, and good as you are at building, another project to keep or sell should not be out of the question for you. That one looks like a good one.

Love to find cars like this. Buy it, set up the suspension, engine/trans mounts and sell it off as a project. The turn around time is short and the money can be good. Best part is that you can give someone who doesn't have your tallents a chance at a street rod. JMO

cheap projects are killing me I have six or seven now just because things are falling into my lap and I have a large yard and no neighbours. If you can pick it up if you cant tell a friend.

Hi Blue, If you don't get it I would love to get it for myself. I'll even give you a little finders fee if you want. I can be in Wilmington tomorrow with my trailer. Thanks. Harleyboy 910-389-5251

Latest posts

Back