Memory card dump

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earthman

Fascinated by rolling objects!
Tempe AZ on the corner of Oak and Southern
50 PIX

100_1176.jpg

100_1198.jpg

100_1177.jpg

love this wagon $8500

100_1172.jpg

100_1180.jpg

Last edited:
how are the holy wow turbo intake pressure side feeding into the scoop. those should have the boost but there going into an open scoop judging by the open filter. is the back filter open and if so how would pressurizing the rear not blow out the front on open throttle. what am i missing ?

how are the holy wow turbo intake pressure side feeding into the scoop. those should have the boost but there going into an open scoop judging by the open filter. is the back filter open and if so how would pressurizing the rear not blow out the front on open throttle. what am i missing ?

I don't see any benefit from the turbos myself. Hopefully someone here has an explanation.

Thanks for the pics earthman. [cl

I don't see any benefit from the turbos myself. Hopefully someone here has an explanation.

I don't see how the turbos can be functional either. I also wonder about the strange blower drive setup. The belt hardly makes contact with the upper pulley. [S

Could be a complete fake. Empty blower and a gear drive for the whine. :mad:

Sam that is the front and back radius rods coming together at a common
bracket. I like it. The Holy Wow motor runs very smooth.

Now I see it! Funny, I was trying to see where his suspension would fit around that 'bar'. :confused: That bracket must have been in my blind spot. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back