Mesa AZ main st crusin'

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminded me of when we visited friends in Mesa and they took us on the cruise in his Falcon convertible back in 1987. Glad to see it is still going on. [cl

Thanks for the compliments guys :)

IF anyone local wants pics taken, let me know. I work for cheap (Free)

The cruise was dead for a while, the local businesses did not support it. However a friend of mine stepped up, sorted it out, got the city behind it, and it is the best it has ever been. Next cruise is June the 26th for you local guys.

I will be there, taking pics. If you want pics, come up and say so. I wear a super bright yellow shirt with me web address on the back.

Great pics sir. And welcome to RRR! Really like the 'attempt at panning' of the Skylark with the coupe in the background - beautiful!

More random pics from cruises

DSC00596-Custom.jpg

And, I am not only a photo hobbyist

Building a 428 SCJ for a 67 'GT500

DSC01668-Small.jpg

Fabricating up some fender flares for a transam 68 camaro

DSC05814-Small.jpg

have ya got some pics of those cars? we'd be glad to drool over them [dr:D--we even have a muscle car section and there is certainly no muscle-car bashers found on this site...[cl

I actually have about 300k pics of cars, about 175k of them are pics of my past projects, and detail shots of unrestored "survivor" muscle cars.

I will continue to post some pics on here randomly lol

Latest posts

Back