Messing around in photoshop...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mickeyscustom

Hey all....I was messing around in photoshop earlier today with the pics of my '29 model A here....want some ideas and/or feed back on the pic reference...I am also going to do a different style in the front in photoshop that I will post sometime later this weekend...

I am open for suggestions here and feed back...

thanks...Michael

Attachments

• '29 Model A ref.jpg
    '29 Model A ref.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
chop it

leave the back up some and drop the front for a ratical look extend the full fender front end put 20 inch wheels on rear and 18 inch up front headlamps mounted on front side panels near grille shell

Looks Good like that!
Kinda the same look I have with my 29! I'm running a BBC but build it how you want and make it comfortable ![cl

True there Mr.Gussett...they do look similar, with the one I am going to do the front grill is going to be different on the '29. I am on the hunt for a '33 forward slant grill and going to be fabing the grill shell, and I am going to have the front(windshield area) set a little bit lower then the rear(about an inch or so difference in chop height). I am also thinking of bagging all 4 corners on mine here, the front being a hidden cant. set-up.

Latest posts

Back