Metro Rat..?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dqracer

Had this ole girl for over 35 years,"The Breeze", she's been sittin for the last 15, got some makeover plans for her,,whatta ya think.?

the last is a photoshop pic of what I wanna do,, lowered 6", chopped 8", an the top rear panel moved forward 8 ft, (its a 10ft van) to make a super cab hauler outta of her. the side doors would be power sliders from a late model mini van. it allready has a 351 Cleveland ,C6 auto I swapped in back in the middle 70's,,

Attachments

• IM000189.jpg
    IM000189.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IM000187.jpg
    IM000187.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 66
  • IM000191.JPG
    IM000191.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 52metro Mod 6.jpg Final.jpg
    52metro Mod 6.jpg Final.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 102
What would "The Breeze" be telling if the old Metro could talk??? I agree it will be a heck of a neat machine the way you intend to modify it.

WOW!!!

Wow... I love those old van's & you ideas are really kool! Please keep us in the loop on u're build. That really oughta get some looks drivin' down the road!!!

BoB

I saw the one Tucci was buildin' a few years ago. it was kinda Salmon colored and had a big front wh drive unit mounted in the back , like an Olds Tornado or Caddy , it was pretty cool , they slammed it on the ground and had 19's or 20's on it..

Yeah, these big ole trucks ya see sittin around are prime for the imagination, a guy could really cut one down to size and create somethin pretty wild.

Latest posts

Back