Michael Jackson died

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we ran a white glove half way up our flag pole at work today! (for micheal)

i even dug out my original poster of farrah yesterday! dp1

The MJ I knew as a kid died a long time ago. It's sad and shocking but comes as no real surprise to me. Farrah on the other hand was a goddess when I was a kid. Her passing is really sad and tragic. R.I.P. Farrah!

Thunder

Been a bad week for loosing entertainers. In between Ed & Farrah & Michael, Wednsday, singer/songwriter Tim Krekel also passed.

still shocked that Micheael died, pretty much too young to know anything about Farrah so didnt really affect me any..but I've heard his music ever since I was really young, very sad

Watch em all come out of the woodwork now! I saw where the good Reverend Jesse wants an autopsy performed. Waiting for Al Sharpton to make an appearance.....CR :eek::eek:

Watch em all come out of the woodwork now! I saw where the good Reverend Jesse wants an autopsy performed. Waiting for Al Sharpton to make an appearance.....CR :eek::eek:

Looking for someone to blame so they can get their faces in the media again...the two "reverends" should be in washing machine parts sales...both of them are just agitators:mad:

Sharpton was on an MTV tribute the day MJ died. (My wife was watching it .....honestly:eek:)

believe this or not but I just got back from vacation in cal. and one of the things the wife and kids wanted to do was take the hollywood homes tour anyway we were on this tour bus when the firetruck comes racing by ,well we got off the bus and it was right were the firetruck stopped about ten min. later I find out it was were ed mcman was ...how wierd is that ??

Latest posts

Back