Michigan: Showboat City Rumble Show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Classic_Crime_Inc

I'm in charge of a charity show in Chesaning,MI I'm looking for mostly rat rods/hot rods/kustoms but we allow everyone in as the more money we raise the better, last year for the first year we had 135 cars registered with 30+ not registered not bad for a first year show, it's in a awesome location very nice large park with the river that runs all the way threw and cars are parked in the grass along the river

Untitled-1-29.jpg

CCI,
man that sounds great, I just don't think I can make it that far.

For the record, I think it is great you and all those people are doing something for a charity.

sounds good, cant wait to meet you guys and check out your rides! let me know if you need any flyers or anything to pass out or leave up at the shop and I can stop by some day and drop em off, I can drop off some registration forms too if you guys want to save $5 and pre-register

sounds good, cant wait to meet you guys and check out your rides! let me know if you need any flyers or anything to pass out or leave up at the shop and I can stop by some day and drop em off, I can drop off some registration forms too if you guys want to save $5 and pre-register

That would be cool. We have alot of people that stop by the shop so we can pass out some flyers. Look forward to meeting you!

Search crack to game Farm 3.

Hello, dear colleagues. Sorry that it was not on site Testforum.com writing.
Wea'can please where to get the key or breaking a toy Farm Frenzy 3 & Farm Frenzy 2 though-be?
Kids games very much, but they were not complete and is now asking the keys. All Internet searched, working crack and the key to the game not found!
'll Show where to get or buy at a reasonable price. Write please on the forum or on my mail [email protected]
Sincerely Alexey.

Latest posts

Back