Military activity?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21willys

What's everyone seeing? As I am traveling across the country I am seeing a alarming amount of military presence. My friend said they shut down roads near Indy this morning for military vehicles to pass thru. It's kind of alarming.

61623201-49D0-4811-9CF4-E61AE28B18FC-360-0000001F7889B458_zps213e5717.jpg

4AAA12D5-1A6A-49D4-85EE-8844D81E9751-360-0000001F739E0DB8_zps9058be50.jpg

Yep....same here....Selfridge ANGB is near me...

lots of traffic lately.....wonder what the defcon is at right now.....[S

I think they are coming home as we have been reducing our war efforts abroad lately. Or, at least I hope that's what it is.

That first picture is definitely some sort of a show. Normally they don't allow heavies with fighters in the same pattern unless they have to.

I think they are just chasing UFO's, no reason to worry. :eek:

Funny that you should mention it, we had some helicopters fly so low over work the other day that we all ran to the doors to see what was happening. We figured it was a 9-11 tribute somewhere and they were going to that, but who knows.

Don

We have a recruiting/training center near us and the only thing Ive seen was some new trucks and such coming down the highway

I think they are coming home as we have been reducing our war efforts abroad lately. Or, at least I hope that's what it is.

That first picture is definitely some sort of a show. Normally they don't allow heavies with fighters in the same pattern unless they have to.

It wasn't a show, the picture was taken over Indy and the military made a press release that it was just "training exercises".

Latest posts

Back