Military, who serves/served

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whos served

• Air force

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Army

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Navy

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Marines

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Coast Gaurd

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Retired

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Family served

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
I'm active duty air force and my grand father was in the Army Air Core (before the air force separated from the army and navy). He actually got to travel he was in guam, korea and a ew other places as a truck driver for the Air Core.

Army retired- Bradley Maintenance Supervisor
DA Civilian- Bradley Weapons Systems Tech
Son Navy- Boiler Tech
Son Army- Blackhawk crew chief- about ready to return from 3d deployment to Iraq
Uncle- US Army Air Corps WWII, USAF retired
Grandfather- Army, Aide to Gen George Pershing WWI

Dad-Army Tank Corp
WWII

Me-Army SP Forces (Green Beret)
3 tours in 'Nam
100% Disabled Vet

Wife-Marine Corp

Son-Army Spec Ops
Going on his 3rd year in the "Sandbox"

StepSon-USAF
Graduates Boot Camp at Lackland AFB this week.
Goes on to training for Security Services.

My sincere thanks to all who have and are still serving! You have my deepest respect and admiration!!

I had 4 Uncles who served in WWII and two who served in the early days of Viet Nam in the Navy.

One in the Army who landed at Omaha Beach during the d-day invasion of Normandy and somehow survived it without a scratch.

His younger brother also in the Army - European Theater.

Another one in the USAAF deployed to Alaska in response to the attacks on the Aleutian Islands during the Japanese Invasion of Attu and Kiska Islands.

A fourth in the Navy stationed on a destroyer in the South Pacific During WWII who along with a 5th uncle who served in the Navy during the very early days of Viet Nam.

Last edited:
Great grandpa was in WWII in germany, one of the few that captured the eagles nest/hitlers home. Grandpa was in the army, joined at 17 and his dad found out and ripped him out of it right before he turned 18.

I tried to join the Navy to be a firefighter, recruiter said i was to big and my neck was to big. I didnt try to lose any weight cause i knew i wouldnt pass the physical. They kinda frown on ya when they see you only have one hip joint..

So yes, thanks to all that have and are serving and doing things that some of us cant or arent able to do. Thank You

great grampa- Army
cousin -Army resrve just got back last year from the sandbox

and i wanted to but after a few broken bones knee surgery and cancer they said no :confused:

Latest posts

Back