Minnesota Stude guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbostude

Hi, I'm Greg from Minnesota. 58 year old gearhead into rods and old brit bikes. Run a website called TurboStude which is 27 chapters of how I took a 50' bullet-nose with a flathead 6 and turbocharged it with pieces I made from scraps for about $200 and a lot of elbow grease. I then got together with friends, built a more "professional" version of the engine, which we put in a 53' Stude and raced successfully at the salt (salt2salt). We continue to race, and have also run a Procharger on an 8BA ford flatty (two more XF records) and a destroked Stude v8 (two more). The turbo-flathead 6 we raced is now in a 37' Stude 3-wheeler I'm building to run on LPG (tribaker). Making it run is more important to me than making it shiny..... Setting up a program in St. Paul to mentor kids (and adults) on building and fixing stuff, and we'll be building rods and bikes! I could always use some help.

I've seen your Stude at the Mpls. Messaround. Very cool. Also watched the video of it at Bonneville. If you do get something going in St. Paul, maybe I could help.

Welcome to RRR.

Thanks guys,
I definately know about the 37' J5. My Tribaker will look like the roadster pickup version of a J5.... I have a buddy with a 39' version for sale.

I've seen your Stude at the Mpls. Messaround. Very cool. Also watched the video of it at Bonneville. If you do get something going in St. Paul, maybe I could help.

Welcome to RRR.

Thanks! Give me a call and I'll fill you in on the St. Paul deal.
320-282-4577

Latest posts

Back