minor hotrod fun

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
i went for a small cruise with the LOW FLYERS C.C. yesterday.
really nice guys and it was fun being in a group of all open wheeled rods.we drove around in the cibola nat. forest.
i had no idea that right outside of ABQ was really pretty wooded mountains.
nice windy roads . and a lil ice cream shop that the nice lady proprietor was thrilled to have us.
she gave us lemonade and hotdogs for freebie!

4-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-4.jpg

1.jpg

5-1.jpg

Careful there Billy :eek: You are treading on dangerous ground! If you don't watch yourself you'll find out that this is what it's all about. Not building cars, not buying cars, not saying "yeah I've got a Hot Rod at home" and not sitting in a lawn chair behind your car but cruising with friends......listening to the pipes, feeling the road and chatting with folks along the way! :cool:

This is my favorite kind of thread to read.......but I think you mistitled it [ddd

It should be "MAJOR Hotrod Fun" :D: [cl[cl

Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
There you are. It doesn't get any better than this. :cool: Always love to see these posts with the rods out and about in their local setting but unfortunately they are rare. Thanks for sharing Billy. Glad to see someone enjoying what they created.

Lucky Dude

Great day!! I would love to have a group to cruise with, I drive a lot and never see another hot rod of any kind much less a group of cool rides, i'm way jealous, consider yourself one lucky dude and thanks for sharing. [dr [cl[cl[cl

yah
it was a hoot
i had never gone on a drive with others before
it is usually just me with no passengers.
i told those guys to just count me in on any future cruises.
one of the group is a professional mechanic
and since i am living at a hotel i cant work on my cracked piston.
i am hiring him to do the work.
once i get that squared away.
i am thinking of driving it to the good guys show in pheonix the week before thanksgiving.
my honey already is making reservations for us at a hotel.
VROOOOM SKREE! etc. ;)

Latest posts

Back