MN Rat Rod Owners... Your rat, a babe, and RRM?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are any of you Minnesotans interested in hooking up with myself, a tasty babe or two, and the RRM crew to do a babe/rat photoshoot over the next couple of weeks?

It would be a low profile shoot... not too imposing. No extra lighting or props... just wherever, however.

Let me know if you're interested and we'll see what I can set up.

You are sure welcome to use my 36 chev. I am located in Melrose, MN near St Cloud

A guy that works in my shop is also finishing a 40 chev. Sounds like he talked to your guys at the show last weekend.
Jeremy

The car was red when I bought it and just stuck with it till the end. Also I am with the fire dept and the car reminded me of the old chiefs cars so that is what geared it towards the design on the door and the color.

Well, any time you have a minute or two and want to chat about setting something up, give me a ring... 952 378 1447 I'm in and all out all day.

Anyone else on here who wants to talk about setting up a session, feel free to call as well. I need to get rolling on this stuff... I can't wait for the snow to melt!

And God knows it's going to be a pain trying to schedule the babes. ;)

Latest posts

Back