Momma got some new shoes

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmel

Bought the ole lady some new tires/wheels this weekend. Was a hard decision, because nothing wrong with my old tires/wheels - other than the fact that they were rally style wheels and not exactly the style I wanted - hell my tires were only 6-8 months old, and the tires i bought were a bit more used. But it was his wheels that i was really after....and maybe the slicks too.

Sold me a set of 6 - 2 bigs, 2 littles, 2 slicks - all with wheels, caps, rings. His skinnies are an inch taller than mine, and an inch narrower. Think it fits the style a little better.

Slicks
IMG_7344-Web.jpg

Skinnies
IMG_7367-Web.jpg

Slicks
IMG_7339-Web.jpg

Skinnies
IMG_7364-Web.jpg

Slicks
IMG_7336-Web.jpg

Skinnies
IMG_7369-Web.jpg

IMG_7358-Web.jpg

IMG_7347-Web.jpg

Man... nothin' really wrong with rallys but these new ones are way better on that car IMO! Good choice!!! [cl

BoB

Thanks for the comments everybody. You're making me feel a bit better about my purchase. I think it was the right move, but I get buyers remourse really easily. Its money that I should have spent towards other bills...but its something that the roadster "needed".

Now I just gotta sell my Rally wheels to recoup some of my money. :)

Great choice, they make a huge difference. I remember discussing cutting down the windshield height. With those wheels, the tall windshield works.

Latest posts

Back