More cars found today pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
It just keeps getting better.
First of all I got the 37 pickup home. It wasn't quite as good as I had thought but still worth it. It had a panel truck roof welded onto the cab and the bed at some time. I also got the Fleetline bought. His gramps bought it new and the original title is still in the glovebox with some other papers.
100_0461.jpg

100_0460.jpg

Coe!

Man... those were some great finds & I especially love that COE & the silver '37 is sweet too!!!

BoB

This coupe has an Olds engine and some custom touches.
100_0451.jpg

You don't find them this nice very often What is this 33?34?
100_0458.jpg

100_0459.jpg

And FWIW I will be selling or parting out the 37 I brought home.

Attachments

• 100_0452.jpg
    100_0452.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_0450.jpg
    100_0450.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 12
Omg!

OMG... I couldn't have resisted that greeen truck either! It would have had to go home with me!

BoB

The rancher has been storing these cars for a couple other guys, one is his cousin. He did tell me today that he wished they would do something with them. I have already talked to the owner of the trucks and he is ready to sell. Also I believe the owner of the coupe, Chevy pickup and some other stuff like the green Christine car in a previous post, is willing too. I wish I had enough money to make an offer on the whole lot(s)

With all the tin you seem to find I am in the need for some head light pots that would look kool on a 39-47 dodge truck. If you know or have any price and shipping cost to Finch ONT :rolleyes:would be kool.

Oh you lucky b******

Why is there no places like that near me :(

I too like the COE I've never seen one before, am I right in guessing COE stands for cab over engine?

Latest posts

Back