More title questions

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

29desoto

Outside Rose Lodge, OR, which is outside Otis, whi
Hey, all you lawyers! If I build a car, and get a reconstructed title in Oregon, where it is fairly easy, will it transfer to another state? Or do I have to do the reconstructed thing in that state?:confused:

Reason I ask, I am building my 29 Desoto with my grandson in mind (a few years down the road). And I don't want to pass on a pile of legal headaches.

Currently, he is in Utah, but that could change.

Gracias!

http://dmv.utah.gov/rebuiltreconstructed.html

here is your answer. doesnt look to be that difficult really

It actually sounds just about like the Oregon law. I am just wondering if I do the title thing here in Oregon, and then it gets down to Utah, would someone have to do it again? Or is it done, and just a title transfer?

I plan on getting it road worthy here and keeping it a few years. Sine the grandkid won't get it til I bite the big one, I hope it will be a while!:rolleyes:

another thought.

how many years is it going to be until you are going to be handing this car down to him? i mean, by the time he is ready to get it from you, all the laws might be completely different.

Latest posts

Back