most expensive 66 ford pick up?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what I've heard, there were a lot of those built by 2 different companies - mostly for the logging and oil industries, but the park services used them too. $50,000 seems a little much, but I can't come up with a clear purpose for it. Not really for pulling a camper or trailer. Too long for off roading. Too nice to scratch up. Not really that comfortable to drive far.

wish mine was that nice.....

Attachments

• Photo08181757.jpg
    Photo08181757.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 18
Those were built by a company in Canada through the 72 model yeat. There were a few oddball extended cabs the railroads had built but these anyone could buy right from the dealership, they are in the brochures. There are no production numbers on record for the 4 doors but surely not more than a couple thousand a year.
The truck is awesome, but yes too nice to use like a truck. I don't like the way the tires stick outside the bodyline so far and if I was going to put that kind of $$$ into one, I would have got rid of the troublesome NV4500 in favor of the six speed.

Latest posts

Back