Mother Load of all Barn Finds

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gww

got an email from a friend, dont know the particulars to be true or not. but the photos look real. heres the email and link to photos. gw

A New York man retired. He wanted to use his retirement money wisely, so it

would last, and decided to buy a home and a few acres in Portugal . The modest farmhouse had been vacant for 15 years; the owner and wife both had died, and there were no heirs. The house was sold to pay taxes. There had been several lookers, but the large barn had steel doors, and they had been welded shut.

Nobody wanted to go to the extra expense to see what was in the barn, and it
wasn’t complimentary to the property anyway……so, nobody made an offer on the place.
The New York guy bought it at just over half of the property’s worth, moved
in, and set about to tear in to the barn…….curiosity was killing him.
So, he and his wife bought a generator, and a couple of grinders and
cut thru the welds.
What was in the barn……………?
BMW V8, Formula racers, Chryslers, Mercedes, Austin A30.
Bloody WICKED ALL UP VALUED AT $35 MILLION DOLLARS.
THIS IS A TRUE STORY THE MAN AND HIS WIFE HAD FULL CLAIM
TO THE LOT
THEY HAD A GREAT RETIREMENT

http://www.intuh.net/barnfinds/afa70.htm

Get 'em out and use 'em you dope!

Regardless of what the story is, whether they were an old farts collection or stowed away by some selfish, boneheaded salesman, Locked up in a pigeon poop infested, delapitated old barn is the LAST place those cars should be. As a matter of fact, that TR-6 would look just fine in my driveway!!!

Regardless of what the story is, whether they were an old farts collection or stowed away by some selfish, boneheaded salesman, Locked up in a pigeon poop infested, delapitated old barn is the LAST place those cars should be. As a matter of fact, that TR-6 would look just fine in my driveway!!!

Very true! Yes, there are a couple I could make room for.

Latest posts

Back