motorcycle techs needed

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still Runnin

I just got this HOT off the Press if anyone out there needs a job in Daytona Beach, Florida area, hope this might help some one !!

J&P Cycles® Seeks Additional Tech Support

ORMOND BEACH, FL. - J&P Cycles®, the world’s largest catalog retailer of aftermarket motorcycle parts and accessories for Harley-Davidson, V-Twin Cruiser and Sport Bikes continues to experience tremendous growth and success in its Ormond Beach facility and is looking for experienced motorcycle techs. J&P Cycles® encourages all experienced Harley-Davidson® and Metric technicians to apply.

J&P Cycles® state of the art facility is made up of 36,000 square feet and features a 15,000 square foot showroom and a 11,000 square foot call center and 10,000 square foot warehouse. The call center is home to both Customer Service Representatives and Motorcycle Tech Support Associates.

Motorcycle Techs assist our valued customers with technical solutions to motorcycle repairs and customization through the addition of parts and accessories on the phone, via the internet, or in person. J&P Cycles® takes pride in providing our customers with the quality of service that only a professional Technician can offer. The J&P Cycles‚ Destination Daytona Technical Support staff hours range from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. EST on Sunday.

As the world’s largest catalog retailer of aftermarket parts and accessories for motorcycles, J&P features tens of thousands of items in stock, in print and online, J&P Cycles® delivers the best customer service and return policy in the industry. Order toll-free in the U.S. and Canada at 800-397-4844 or online at WWW.JPCYCLES.COM.

J&P Cycles®, Keeping the World on 2 Wheels for 30 Years!

if i could bring myself to go back to working on bikes for the public, that would be a great job,,but:eek: dont like most people who ride these days,, REV TEX DEVILLE<<<< HARLEY MECHANIC FOR 12 YEARS>>>THE PEOPLE BURNED ME OUT!!

Latest posts

Back