Mr Goodwrench engine ????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lakota

Rides a rusted horse
I looked at a rebuilt 350 Chevy engine for $400 from an engine rebuilding shop. The block number is 10066036, thats a Mr Goodwrench number and it says Hechto en Mexico (made in Mexico). It is a 4 bolt main, and the guy claims it's a 370 HP engine. Anyone had any experience with these engines?

I have a GM Goodwrench 350 in my Chevy Dump truck, I really like it. I think that all the Goodrench 350's are 4 bolt main and made in Mexico. $400.00 sounds real cheap for one. Look up the specs on them, I think you will be impressed. Also ceck to see if it has the correct heads on it, if it was rebuilt at a shop they may have switched out parts on it. GM Goodwrench engines should be painted black also.

ithink the price sounds fair, but the HP #'s are prob wrong...more like 270-300 for the "goodwrench" engines i'm familiar with, there are more versions out there tho.....so i could be wrong, (wouldn't be 1st time;))

i know of a couple of them running in pick-ups...real good service-life as far as miles were concerned..no known catastrophic failures

Latest posts

Back