Mr, Is That Your Roadster Outside?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now he comes over and gives me a hand whenever he can. I always have some little chore for him to do and no matter how insignificant he thinks it is a work of art.

That little boy will never forget you, it's good your able to step up and be there for him. My hats off to you.

I think he just likes being treated like a human being.

.....we all need that occasionally.....:D

i want to say how much I appreciate all the comments on how people are aware of kids& their interests .....:cool: i think that big hotrodder in the sky smiles down on acts of kindness such as these:D

I have a neighbor boy who's step dad is as useless as an ape in a coffee shop. His real dad is a body man but lives several hours away.

This summer he went to visit his real dad and asked him to show him how to do body work.

When he got back he came right over to tell me all that he had learned and could he help me?

Killed me right there! Poor kid is only 10 and his step dad and real mom cuss at him all the time and basically treat him like dirt.

Now he comes over and gives me a hand whenever he can. I always have some little chore for him to do and no matter how insignificant he thinks it is a work of art.

I think he just likes being treated like a human being.

This one brought tears to my eyes. Good job, man! So often, kids just need that little bit of time and patience, every now and then...It's not really so hard at all...

Thanks for sharing.:)

Regards,
Shea:)

Latest posts

Back