Music in new places

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that group is actually made up for a movie Leningrad Cowboys Go America. It was fictional but later they started playing as a real band.

I WAS at their concert or to be more exact, show, because its like choreographed, conducted etc. They played in my town...its some of the best fun i ever had:D

I picked up on this group on that other web site (H**B) a few days ago and can't stop watching their videos. Amazon does not carry their records. I thin you have to go to the group's web site. Anyone have a recommendation on a good disc to buy?

My daughter is going to Germany in the summer, I was going to have her do some shopping for me. I checked out the web site, they do alot of American tunes.

Music that makes you smile..........what could be better than that? :D Even the army guys are having a blast. :D

Love the Pompadore haircuts. :D:D

Don

That is a cool video...

One of the benifits of working in Russia is the new music variations I come across.
One of my favorites is a version of Metalica's "Nothing Else Matters", played by a
Russian string quartet called Apocalyptica.
No vocals, but everyone I have played it for says it sends chills down your spine (myself included). '22

Latest posts

Back