My 1967 White TD9500

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the dash and floor with the finished shifter and valves. The lower valve works the deep reduction while the upper valve is the normal high/low. I'm not sure what to use for a shift knob, I've got one from a race car but I can't find it! I couldn't find room for a speedo but I do have a tach and a pyro. As long as no four wheelers are passin' me I'll be OK!! UH, OK? Note the lever in the center of the steering wheel, thats the telescopic feature. The tilt/telescopic column is from a '68 Caddy.

Attachments

• IMG_0401.jpg
    IMG_0401.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 40
Its on the road! I got the tags on March 17th and, although there are a couple of bugs to work out, its fantastic to be driving the old girl. When the air is down and she's cold in the morning she smokes like I'm foggin' for skeeters but after its warm and the cylinders start firing regularly its a blast to drive. I've already put about 1300 miles on her and I'm gettin about 15 miles per gallon before the tuning process has started and I'll be shooting for 25. Oh, by the way, it tips the scales at 11,600 pounds with about 75 gallons of fuel on board.

Hey thanks for posting your pictures on my build thread. I don't know how I missed yours. Is that a 335 Cummins? How does it ride? Mine also weighs right at 11,000. Very cool truck!

That is one badass rod. probally one of the coolest I have ever seen. where are you located out of? I saw that truck on highpoint road the other day near jamestown. I was running late and almost got in a wreck slammin on brakes to get in the parking lot but I had to stop and see it. I would love to see it it person again someday. looks like a perfect Rig for the old thershers reunion in denton near the 4th!

Latest posts

Back