My '27 as a photo prop

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmel

Took some senior photos of my wifes Nephew earlier this year. Just got around to editing them. Spent a few dollars and a bit of time building the car, figured i'd use it for something other than annoying neighbors and scaring old ladies - so i put it to use as a photoprop.

His hair has more of a military inspiration, but throw in some chin pubes and some tats, and i think he might fit in with the rat-rod/traditional crowd. [ddd

On another note...there's no way i looked that young when i was a senior. I swear i looked older than that in middle school. That...or i'm getting old and everybody under 20 looks like a baby.

Attachments

• IMG_4939_jpg.jpg
    IMG_4939_jpg.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_4934_jpg.jpg
    IMG_4934_jpg.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_5003_jpg.jpg
    IMG_5003_jpg.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 96
Great shots! Background and car look great together. I'm sure you looked just as tough and worldly then as he thinks he is now. ;)

Nice car and photos Mr jmel. Tats are certainly not mandatory. I think I may suffer from the same thing you do. I saw a young policeman directing traffic the other day and thought "Is that kid even old enough to drive"[S

Thanks for the comments. I had just started driving the car when i took those. Bet it had only been registered for a couple of weeks at that point.

I love that location. Will definitely be going back for a full blown photoshoot for the car if i ever get time, or when the weather warms up a little bit - whatever comes first.

Been driving around some pretty questionable areas trying to find some good urban area's for a car shoot. Hate pulling out $8K+ worth of camera gear in some of these areas though.

I appreciate the comments.

Latest posts

Back