my 34 chevy build

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShovelHeadShawn

check it out. let me know what you think. if you see somthing i should do let me know.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=400990569&albumId=917583
i wish i would have built my own frame. i have worked on several cars frm the 50s and 40s this is my first from the 30s. i still dont know what to do about the front end? i have a 41 merck front end fore it and have red everything i can find about setting one up but i am still lost. :confused:well let me know what you think

I looked at the pics, looks like it's coming along but pictures of the body would be good. So are you running the 28-29 model A grill or the binder one?

i think i will run the ih grill i got the floors kinda in, built a seat out of a 68 gmc truck seat put the brake pedel and master cyl in and found a international grill that needs alot of work i will take more picks of the body and post them in a few minits

Your fabrication looks really good. Got to love a hemi! Do you have to deal with a lot of wood in that year Chevy?

looks good, the guy i bought mine from was going to restore it to original gave me a pile of wood with the vehicle,

Latest posts

Back