My '41 Ford PU build!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweeeeet! Hopefully I'll be shiftin' soon & here's the cow skull shift knob I bought from the Bonehead... a special order for a Tejas ratter! A ratty is not complete without a Bonehead shift knob!!! :D

BoB

Attachments

• gennie.jpg
    gennie.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 89
  • cowskull.jpg
    cowskull.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 80
Well... I have 3 weeks B4 the big show. I've been slowly but surely gettin' all the pieces made for the flooring etc, ordering parts, so on & so forth. I should button the interior up this weekend & start on the engine accessories, gas tank & finally wiring! Tripper Jr's soming in a couple of weeks to help me knock the wiring out! Today I sprayed the Sanderson headers flat black!

BoB

Attachments

• blackheaders.jpg
    blackheaders.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 22
Parts, parts & more parts!!!

I ordered nearly every part left on my truck & they should be here in he next few daze. I have 2 weeks to go & should be puttin' in a lot of garage time between now & then! I finally got a Walker radiator & am very excited!!! I'm gonna remove the black paint off the top tank to expose the brass... I love that look. Nearly every alum radiator I've ever had spang a leak & are harder & more expensive to repair than a real old fashioned copper & brass one! A quick cup of coffee & I'm back to it! [;)[;)[;)

BoB

Gastrick,
After reviewing the parts I ordered today... I'm questioning how much fun I'll actually be having over the next two weeks! [S[;):D

BoB

Yeah, but think of the fun you'll have after the next 2 weeks when you're driving and going to shows! Hang in there Bob, it'll all be worth it!![cl...CR

Christmas!

Well... it's been like CHristmas around the old Tripper's house. Parts flyin' in & makin' their way on to the Tripper mobile! Less than 2 weeks to go so I've been steady at it. Ck this kool lakester gas & brake petal made by Lokar. Hope to be usin' both shortly!!!

BoB

Attachments

• petals.jpg
    petals.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 70
Those are one of the neat items I would use too. Looks home made. Finally these companies are geyting it ..... not everyone wants chrome & tacky.

Ratty 46

Lookin' great, Bob! 'Course it's also lookin' a little expensive ;) But hey, if you got it rod it! No sense in skimping on the parts you really want if you can afford 'em... plus it helps the project get done faster! I think you're gonna make it just in time!

Fred B.

Lookin' great, Bob! 'Course it's also lookin' a little expensive ;) But hey, if you got it rod it! No sense in skimping on the parts you really want if you can afford 'em... plus it helps the project get done faster!

Wonder if Tripper's going to make the under $3K section? [ddd

ISore

Finally got the front end mocked up & got the bottom of the grill 4" off the ground... perfect! Gonna work on the radiator install tomorrow!

BoB

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 110

Latest posts

Back