My 46 international k2

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Archangel

My 46 international k2 (Vintage turbo kit page 3!!!)

This is my 46 international pickup on an s10 shortbed frame. I have a year and a half into her so far. I`ve got a lot of plans for her coming up. She will ultimately be lean nasty and fast to boot.

dreamin.jpg

Last edited:
Here I moved it out to my uncle`s house to utilize his much better tools and equipment (thats one of his projects in the background of picture one here):

erics46001.jpg

erics46015.jpg

and more of his projects lol:

erics46004.jpg

Here is how she looks so far today (the photo is generous the truck still has a lot of work to be done)

e920ee31.jpg

Hope you enjoyed I`ll be adding more pictures as I find them again (buried in various locations)

Nice!

Angel,
Thanks for the update. You've sure make some great progress on this truck and I like the flat black paint job. DId you spray it or was in from rattle cans?

Beercan

It is sprayed. TSC semi gloss tractor paint :D It`ll look better soon as my buddy SIC 2706 and I are going to be working on the body and what not for the next few months. It`ll still be resprayed with the same stuff though.

Thank you :)

Here is some info on the current powertrain.

355 Chevy smallblock
Flattop pistons
Vortec heads with modified retainers and valvesprings
Comp cams Xtreme 4x4 x4270H
Edelbrock RPM vortec intake and Edelbrock 750 carb
Rebuilt distributor
S10 swap headers into dual Flowmaster 40s dumping at cab back.
Th350 transmission with ACC 2800-3200 stall
Peg legger 3.42 rear end (soon to be 3.73 locker)

Pretty good especially now that I got the 3.42 in... I`m going 3.73 locker soon. It ought to be a great combo with the stall.

Thanks for all the encouraging comment guys :cool:

Well Archangel we are getting a good start on the truck again but Are you sure you want me to take the fenders off lol i might not want to put them back on ahhahahhahahhah LET THE RAT OUT lol

SIC
SETTY

Latest posts

Back