My 46 International

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Banjoman

Finally got it going and have been having a blast, thought i would share a pic, thanks to all on here that helped me along during the build.......Bill

Attachments

• 46 International 004.jpg
    46 International 004.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 46 International 001.JPG
    46 International 001.JPG
    204.1 KB · Views: 54
  • 46 International 002.JPG
    46 International 002.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 92
  • 46 International 003.JPG
    46 International 003.JPG
    141.8 KB · Views: 36
On fire!

Banjo,
Really nice truck but u mire wanna ck it out... I think it caught on fire! :D:D:D

BoB

Yep, looks to be runnin a little hot! That is a very nice ride.

If you have the in the headlight turn-signals are you going to ditch the bullet signals?

Thank you gus alot, for my first build i think it turned out great, cant wait to start another one,
Sam, im thinking of leaving them in there, I own a compant that sells vehicle lighting and hot rod accesories so the more lights the better...lol

Thank you gus alot, for my first build i think it turned out great, cant wait to start another one,
Sam, im thinking of leaving them in there, I own a compant that sells vehicle lighting and hot rod accesories so the more lights the better...lol

I hear ya. You could use them as the running lights and the combo's as the signals if feel a need to justify them being there. Again, great lookin truck.

Latest posts

Back