My 48 Ford F100. from start to hardly finished!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you goig to put the truck on air bags? if not why dont you just use the the strait axle that it came with? they are stupid simple to set up and pretty much bomb proof

best of luck on the buil keep postin

:)

You should consider cutting the Capri front end out and getting a Mustang II front end. Everything will fall into place then. Your truck looks good.

i wish i could afford air bags. but i was just hoping to use this front end, i found a caliper bracket that bolts to my spindles from speedway, but who knows if the rotors and caliper from my capri front end will fit that bracket. Another bummer is that i sold the front end that came with it to pay for some other parts. :( I have a front end off of a 70 chevy truck i could weld on or just use that frame but i was really hoping to use this front end. Im a lil lost i guess.

If you can ship back your spindles and stuff and get the cash put it toward a up crown vic front end. it's similar to the mustang 2 and a total bolt in. I picked up a complete police cruiser that was hit in the back end but running and driveable for 500. It's now going in to my 79 F100 driver project. I am putting everything in, front suspension engine trans and the 4 link rear (after a frame notch) should work pretty good for you.
I have seen the front set ups for around the 2-250 range.
Just a thought.

keep up the good work

Arin

Latest posts

Back