My '52 AD

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1952SSR

Greetings from Gainesville, GA. After selling my '92 GMC Typhoon I really thought I was done with cars all together. My luck had really took a blow cause my Ty didn't sell quick enough and I had to sell my really good '79 all original cream colored Z28 set for restoration. So after selling my Ty and my pastor telling me about killbillet.com I found a new inspiration. I picked the truck up for $700 and the S-10 for $200 both within 15 miles of my house. My father in law had a short bed he used as a trailer, and my mother in law let me have it since we are gonna put Fred's fab shop est.1944 on the doors. My brother in law and I worked Saturday to get the body onto the S-10 and this is how it sets now.

Attachments

• Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Picture 065.jpg
    Picture 065.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 19
welcome to the site! looks like ya got your hands on a good project there, and it's always good to have help-even if it is the in-laws!:D
also good to see that i'm not the only pastor that encourages such an addiction as rat-rodding!!:D:eek::D

Well, I'm actually a preacher myself. And my father-in-law was also a preacher for 38 years, he had his homegoing July 1, 2005. When I'm at the shop working on my truck I'll be listening to his old tapes of him preaching and also is good alone time with the Lord. My brother-in-law is the best, major car nut and we have a blast working together. He's still lost and I pray by us spending time together maybe he'll get saved before the raptor takes place.

I received all the floor patch panels last Friday so replacing them will start soon.
Thanks for all the comments guys.

Last edited:
Welcome to RRR, 1952SSR. Nice start to your build. The AD bodystyle is my favorite Chevy truck. Seeing as my 1st truck was a 54. Keep us posted on the progress.

Latest posts

Back