my 58 belair project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26modelt

almost complete

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 61
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 42
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 33
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 40
  • Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 45
Dude, that's COOL!:cool:

I usually don't like PiMp, or pImP, or whatever wheels, but those look really good on there! Sorta stealthy. The two-tone steering wheel works nice, tying together the old school with the new.

Nice custom bodywork, too![cl

Thanks for sharing your pics.[P

Regards,
Shea:)

thanks

im still having problems with it shifting hard...

i replaced transmission vacumm modulator and been trying to lower to idle and it seems to be working better but thats where im at now trying to get rid of that hard shift...

any other ideas on what i can look at?

oh 1958 belair w/ powerglide tranny

Some adjustment problems with the kickdown linkage? I've never worked on anything that old, but I remember my Dad's '68 Camaro with 327 and Powerglide had a rod linkage, instead of the more modern kickdown cable.[S

Maybe try searching that "Old Car Manual Project" site on the web....Sorry, I can't remember the exact addy, but I know reference to it has been posted here on RRR.:cool:

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Shea:)

Look (or feel with a screwdriver) inside the mod. valve where the hose goes and see if there is a screw in there. Some are adjustable, if it does screw it out a litlle and try it. Not all mod. valves are like this, some are.

Latest posts

Back