My 63 Panshovel

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another Bike

Here is my 2006 Panhead(aftermarket 88")This bike is also on the selling block right now or trade.I want $12,400 or b.o. but here is a pic hope ya like if interested shoot me a pm.:cool:

Attachments

• 2006 Panhead 002.jpg
    2006 Panhead 002.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 56
Here is my 2006 Panhead(aftermarket 88")This bike is also on the selling block right now or trade.I want $12,400 or b.o. but here is a pic hope ya like if interested shoot me a pm.:cool:

thats a great bike just what i am looking for, now i guess i should start looking for money to buy!!!:D thats the stylye i like but with z bars

Thanks again guys for the props!!

The frame is a Krafttech 1 1/4" tube frame stock rake and stretch It is a pretty good frame had a few minor lining up issues I had great luck with the last rigid I built with a Santee frame with 34 degree rake and a 4"stretch it sat super low and looked sweet I don't have a pic of that bike to post though maybe google those dimensions on bikes it looks killer but don't get me wrong I still definately dig my 63 ! :D

Only 3 things i's change personally. 1st avon speedmaster 2.75 front tire, stock harley blackwall rear tire and drag bars. Its just me. I like to keep the skeem going 100% in the old school and not mix things up. Jmo
nice scooter though
bob
1959 pan chop i built in 1973 and still have it. Skinny,long & low

Latest posts

Back