My beetle roadster

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hapster

Here is my roadster...future plans include 41 ford axle and speedway gm brakes. I think I will transfer the front tires to smoothies with moons and trim rings.

Attachments

• rat1.jpg
    rat1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 90
  • rat2.jpg
    rat2.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 64
spstr

I like the way your speedster is shaping up. if i already did not have more projects then life left i would love to hot rod a VW. I am not sure if you have checked out Volksrods, i imagine you have.

any way i thought the speedster might look kinda cool with a couple of head rests, like the ones on the spider.

i attached a VERY quick sketch so forgive the quality.

Pablo

Attachments

• vw spstr.jpg
    vw spstr.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 29
Very Kool...I'm impressed with what alittle imagination can do with a Volkswagon. Keep up the good work and keep us posted with your progress:D

Cool bug. I built one from a car one of my son's friends rolled. I whacked the top off, molded it all in, painted it flat black, 13x7 Ansen sprints and a chromed up 1600 dual port. They make some fun rides.

You cut up a VW :eek:...............................................:D Looks good.
Tim

If you remember I bought nickster's unfinished project and made it my own.

If I would have done the beginning work I would not have removed the windows. [S

not that I have a heater:confused:

Thanks for the props- I have lots of plans for this spring

Latest posts

Back