My car Stinks!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T2T

Still running with scissors!
the smallest town in the smallest county in the s
The old guy up the street passed away about a month ago...........He had 28 cats, you can see it comming can't ya?.........He had a car in the garage ,the cats haved lived on since 1995. This thing was covered with cat crap. We got the car home and washed it with Simple Green and then power washed it again.........Well this car still stinks, I mean 30 feet away too! Is there anything I should clean it with to remove this stink?
The car is a Jaguar XJS with a small block Chevy and 350 trans.....Thanks guys.

Cat...

DUDE... cat pee is a tough 1!!! They have stuff @ Home Depot that you can try but if they got inside...

BoB

A had a 67 Camaro that a cat peed in once when I left the window down and the shop door open. That was one cat and I never did completely get the odor.

Don's got some cats. Maybe he'll know.

Well an Ozone machine will help some, but it can deteriorate the rubber over time too

I had a rat living in my 69 Camaro & believe it or not Fabreeze actually helped it out some

If it is on the outside, try a water/bleach solution and scrub the entire car with it, then use detergent. If it is in the interior, Pet Stores sell some microbe stuff that is good on getting it out. When I was moving my cats to the other shop in my car Scooter got scared and Baptized my interior. I tried everything, but that stuff from the Pet Store did the trick after I soaked it really well.

Don

Hey don, I have a sick cat, weird deal. I hadn't seen him for a couple days, he stays in the barn sometimes. Today I smell something dead in my shop and it's him. He is in his cube, all beat to crap and his whiskers look like he got fried, his hind end is whats rotten, it's all nasty. He's a very sick boy. I thought he got beat up because he has a lot of hair tore off but the burned whiskers are a stumper. My mom thinks he might have got hit by lightning.

Oooo, Oooo.... i have an idea! be sure and get full coverage insurance on it first. gasoline and a match. i am sure that will get the smell out. and then, if it does more then you expect, turn it in and get it replaced..... Waala! problem solved... that one was a freebee, but anymore and i will have to charge, sorry!

and as far as the cat with the 'blown off hiney", are you sure it wouldnt be better off be laid to rest than be in misery? i am all for having pets that you will get attached to but, that sounds a little too extreme for an animal to suffer a strike from lightening and still live through that.

put the poor cat down... Dont let him suffer...:( I put $1000 into a cat and ended up having to put him down anyway... That sucked... But he is in a better place.

Latest posts

Back