my fun in the sun ride

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kenglish

Banned
72 pontiac grandville...pd 500 buck for her! what a steal :)

Attachments

• grandville.jpg
    grandville.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 58
pontiacs

I had a 73 grand prix...
You'll love this car for the rest of your life. Mine is long gone and despite everything I went through to resurrect it from the grave... it's one of my fondest memories

I knew there was something.....

I had a 73 grand prix...
You'll love this car for the rest of your life. Mine is long gone and despite everything I went through to resurrect it from the grave... it's one of my fondest memories

A Pontiac fan.... and I thought I was one of the few out here.... my 63 is still with me after 25+years... a face lift and now a new heart.... a lot of Pontiacs have graced my driveway over the years... love the b-body's..

Attachments

• hello 004.jpg
    hello 004.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 13
Ooooooooooooooooooooh

A Pontiac fan.... and I thought I was one of the few out here.... my 63 is still with me after 25+years... a face lift and now a new heart.... a lot of Pontiacs have graced my driveway over the years... love the b-body's..

THAT'S NICE!

I still have a couple pontiac mills in the shop but my baby just left me

I just had to sell my 71 firebird. I had it for 10 years and it's an extension of another one I had for another 10 years and wore many of the other car's parts.
I had to keep my house. My friend Frenchy used to live here when he died. One of the guys about a generation older than me and my brother who didn't mind us hanging out in the garage when he was working on stuff. He had an aneurysm he was just in his 40's. so this house means something to me too.
I like to talk to him about stuff when I'm out in the garage as if he was still listening. He's kinda my patron saint of the hobby. He had a rightious flat black 64 chevelle running a 454 and dual quads with a 4:56 geared 12 bolt and 9" slicks that'd turn a mid 10 second 1/4 mile and he had $1500 total in it and many hours of master mechanic skills in it. It took him years to put it together trolling swap meets.
His favorite saying when someone was trying to sell something for too much cuz it was an antique was "I got an 82 chevy pickup and they don't make them anymore either"

No driving hats other than a nice ball cap

i think you wear a nice driving hat when you take that baby out.

The new heart is a 421 dual quad motor..... it is and was a 4sd car.... believe me I do drive it.... it ain't no trailer queen.....still trying to find a early Pont/Olds drop out carrier with posi.... this one legger won't hold all new power.... frankly, didn't hold the 389 303 horse power either.... don't know anyone holding onto a 60-63 b body posi rear end, do ya.....

Latest posts

Back