My Hot Rods

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gassersgarage

The California Kid
The 32' 3 Window is a 350/350, 9"
The 31' Model A has a 283, 4 spd, 57' chev rear
The 65' Biscayne has a 500hp 454, Richmond 6 spd, 12 bolt
The 51' Ford Gasser has a 421 Pontiac, 4 spd, 9"

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

[edit: fixed attachments]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've told you before over at KB, but I'll say it again. Cool hot rods gasser. Can you post up a few more pics of your A by any chance to include some interior and engine shots?

I've told you before over at KB, but I'll say it again. Cool hot rods gasser. Can you post up a few more pics of your A by any chance to include some interior and engine shots?
I'll try to post some pics of the Model A this weekend. House is being painted and it's in the garage. I'll take pics in the sunlight.

It's a fun car. I drive it more than my 32'. It's been to Paso Robles, down to San Diego and east to Vegas. Never broke down. Your Ute is awesome and I really love the style of your 32'. Wish I had built my 32' like yours, then I would've kept it. :D

one of my favorite body styles is the Biscayne . Cool rides
I was on collector car trader and saw a 65' Chevy Biscayne with the drag pack option. 425 hp 396 with a 4 spd. It was going for $75k. It was then I decided to build my own. I found the car in San Diego with a 283 and 3 spd. Body was good, paint was fair. I put the 454 and 6 spd, new interior, buffed out the paint and rechromed the bumpers. New hotckis suspension, 12 bolt posi and disc brakes.
Most people didn't know what it was. I did ran into a guy that said he was a retired GM engineer. Said they never made a 454 Biscayne in 65'. He asked if I did it, then said he had a numbers matching Yenko. I told him to "blankity blank off". I asked him where his car was, I drive my cars. I think I hurt his feelings. LOL

Latest posts

Back