My house on TV show this weekend!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that was COOL !!!!!!!!! Really ingenious the way you and your Mrs. came up with that. Love it. It was nice to finally get to see your better half too, Bob...........she's a cutie. [cl

Don

Ok, ok, you came across well too Bob. You seem taller on the internet. Where do you store the SVG - I figured it would be over the fireplace?

Made me realize I don't wanna try to convert a washateria - looks like dealing with the plumbing and concrete work would be a pain.

Thanks guys,
I see why actors get paid so much. You don't think you'll get nervous until they put that camera in your face. Dealing with the city was a *real* PITA! Can't wait to move to the country so I can basically build what I please! Next... a shipping container house! :D

They didn't show enough of Chuck the cat ! :D:D

Don, that's because Iggy is an attention hog & Chuck isn't. Chuck was a rescue & when we took him to get fixed... they said Chuck was already fixed & it's not a Chuck but since we called her Chuck for so long... it kinda stuck. :D

BoB

I think it was all pretty cool .... Good job Bob !!! You could make it on another episode with the container house some of those are pretty cooool !!

Congrats BoB. [cl

Unfortunately, we don't get to see it. HGTV carries a different format up here so again, we get the horn. :mad:

I see it airs again at midnight. Can somebody run a few hundred miles of coax to the border? [S

Congrats BoB. [cl

Unfortunately, we don't get to see it. HGTV carries a different format up here so again, we get the horn. :mad:

I see it airs again at midnight. Can somebody run a few hundred miles of coax to the border? [S

Okay Doc, ya gotta promise to keep this under yer hat cause it's a "bootleg" .........I mean a "down and dirty sneak a video cam into the theater" kind of bootleg. :D

Click on the pic....

Latest posts

Back