my new 54 chevy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty rodder

Well folks since I was not 100% into my studebaker I decided to get another one to start and finish here she is......

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 39
  • untitled 3.jpg
    untitled 3.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 55
  • untitled 1.jpg
    untitled 1.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 25
Well folks since I was not 100% into my studebaker I decided to get another one to start and finish here she is......

Yep... you definitely have the hot rod virus. This extremely dangerous disease has no known cure... please call 1-800-LED-FOOT immediately! Nice Chev!!! Please keep us in the loop!!!

BoB

The owner before me actually bought it when it was a gasser.....LOL I plan on chopin it and lowering it a little more and just driving it for awhile. Then will do some motor work to it I have to be different so Im going to think awhile before I get to drastic.....heres a pic as the "gasser"

Attachments

• untitled 4.jpg
    untitled 4.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 37
thats a nice car you got there, looks to be in way better shape than my 53 was about 6months ago :D. if you need any help let me know man and check out my build thread on my 53.

in that last pic is that overspray on the grass from the white wall paint?? lol

no I checked :D the car has apparently had some interesting owners before me and the last guy...so there is no telling what this thing has been through and thanks for the offer I will probably take you up on it.

Well I pick her up tomorrow after some things were all worked out...AND IM SUPER EXCITED :D

Im gonna be up all night long thinking of what to do first...maybe I will name her first then go from there who knows

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back