my new chopper project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammersspeed

just picked this up this weekend! time to start collecting parts!!! its a wild looking ridged frame with a 250mm rear tire. tanks in pics is going away for a more rounded flowing tank that a buddy of mine is working on right now for me .

Attachments

• 100_1371.jpg
    100_1371.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 100_1368.jpg
    100_1368.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 75
  • 100_1369.jpg
    100_1369.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 69
Any idea what brand the frame is? I have one that is very similar in appearance, only with a little more rake and stretch. Have no idea who built it.

Any idea what brand the frame is? I have one that is very similar in appearance, only with a little more rake and stretch. Have no idea who built it.

i have no ideal what brand... got it on trade for a car i had. but the guy i got it from is trying to get more info on it for me. i will keep ya posted if i find anything out .

havent had time or money to work on this .... so its up for sale $3500 or trade ??? it looks the same as in the pictures , but the funky homemade pile of junk gas tank has been cut off and the back bone cleaned up. thanks, jamie

Huh.....?? I liked the tank......

You have only been sitting on it a few months. Why not wait a few more? Might have a good time with it......

Latest posts

Back