My new toy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
Picked up a new riding toy today. 2005 Victory Vegas 8-Ball. I bought the touring seat to go on it since it only had a solo seat from the factory. The previous owner added the exhaust and heated hand grips...which today were much appreciated. Everyone thought I was crazy for wanting to pick up the bike today...mid 30's temps and sustained winds of 25-35 mph with gusts up to 50 mph.I was plenty warm, but the wind gusts beat me up pretty good on the hour and half ride home from the dealer.

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

Beautiful bike Ron. You're going to have alot of fun with that one, when the weather warms a bit!!...[cl

So what do you think of the Victory? I've been looking at the Cross County and now theres a new bike called the "High Ball" that should be out in April that really looks sweet and priced great

So what do you think of the Victory? I've been looking at the Cross County and now theres a new bike called the "High Ball" that should be out in April that really looks sweet and priced great

Everything I read and heard about the Victory was positive. They're American made which was part of my reason for buying it (but I've owned about all brands over the years). I like the styling cues that are standard with the Victory and it less expensive (won't say cheaper) then a Harley. As far as the ride, it felt more then stable and comfortable even under the conditions I rode home in yesterday...when the weather gets back up into the 40's without the rains sleet snow that they're forcasting again for over night, I start putting some real miles on it and will have a better feel for the overall ride.

Thanks all for the nods of approval

Latest posts

Back