My next project

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allis327

I picked this up last week. Got it for free with title. It has been sitting in a pasture since 68. Now its on my to do list. Girl friend thinks I am nuts but I got my 40 on the road in 6 months.

Attachments

• 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 097.jpg
    097.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 100.jpg
    100.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 59
I had to put it in the weeds by my house until I can make room in the shed. It was sitting on or kinda in the ground in a pasture with trees growing around it. I have it blocked up it should be inside before we get snow.

Like Gastrick says, looks real solid. I love those body-styles. Is it a business coupe?, sure looks like one. Great find, have fun and have at it!!!

I think it is a reg coupe but I have to run some numbers. The floor is gone and interior is rotted away. When my buddy was a kid he busted every piece of glass out except one window, even the damn spedo. The paint is just how I want it. I will have to redo all of the susp, diff engine and trans but it would be fun to have "3 on the tree". I miss my 54 pu that had it.

If that would have been sitting since 1968 in the north east part of the country, there wouldn't be anything left....except maybe the roof...maybe. Nice score and you sure as heck can't beat the price

I think it is a reg coupe but I have to run some numbers. The floor is gone and interior is rotted away. When my buddy was a kid he busted every piece of glass out except one window, even the damn spedo. The paint is just how I want it. I will have to redo all of the susp, diff engine and trans but it would be fun to have "3 on the tree". I miss my 54 pu that had it.
Business coupes won't have a back seat just a platform for caring samples and brochures.
Sport coupe will have a back seat [P

Jim

Latest posts

Back