my old ironhead 72

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exador

pic0088.jpg

hummmmm no pic

I tried to post pic of my bike but it did not come thru. Do not know why, unless cause I`m a newbee.

It worked for me

Nice little ride.[cl
This is my diversion project to avoid creative burnout

Attachments

• 20150216_154138_resized.jpg
    20150216_154138_resized.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 21
sorry guys

I really did not intend to come on hard assed. Its just that bikes to me being a life long biker believes bikes should be rode.

A trailer is good for a few things. One being to haul home a pile of junk to make into a proud ride. Another, (heavens forbid) to haul home a broken bike.

Someone requested mo` pics. I got a few on a cd somewhere. Got to find them. Just recently had to redo the operating system on my comp and my things were lost. I got backups, but where?

If any of you buy "the horse backstreet chopper" my bike was in the "readers rides" section. July of 2008, pages 9-10.

The sad and heart breaking to me is not being able to rode anymore. I could probably ride but very stiff joints tell me not to. My bike has set in the basement for about 3 yrs. and has not been started. Most definitely need batt. Other wize it was good to go when I parked it. But time has probable take a bite somewhere.

Sorry to hear that man....

Not sure how well I'd take not being able to do what I love.....Hope that you can find a way to get some seat time....take care of yourself brother...

No permanent damge :D I totally feel you on bike should be ridden, just as I think my hot rods and rat rods should be driven... I has to be rough not being able to ride anymore... but you can still share your passion with others and then the love of riding won't die.

I've thought about getting another bike...

Restored a '67 Triumph 650 Bonneville in the early '80s and rode the heck out of it and loved it! That was when I was living in Santa Cruz, CA about 3 blocks from the backroads through the oak trees. Also had a Tiger 500 and a few rice burners (KZ1000 was my fave), but stopped when I moved to Phoenix and almost got hit 3 times on a 5 mile drive. Some of the worst drivers anywhere in the world live in this place.

There's nothing like the freedom and instant vacation feeling of riding, but is it worth the risk? Friend of mine just got t-boned by a guy running a red light. He is lucky to have survived, as the only thing left of his helmet was the chin guard. Sure would love to ride again, but ... :confused:

Latest posts

Back