My rat to be

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey_Pauly

1953 Fargo 1/2 ton.

Attachments

• IMG_2762.JPG
    IMG_2762.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 106
neat lookin truck-and even the car behind it.....
but i'm not familiar w/ a fargo? is that an english built truck or what?

The Fargo was a Canadian version of the Dodge trucks. Under the skin they were pretty much the same.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Nice looking start, Paulie. Do what you want with it, make it safe & drive the snot out of it !!!! Oh & do keep us posted as you progress with it.

Hey Pauly, I'm northern Ontario born and raised now living in the 519 area code for the past 21 years. I hear that old iron is more plentiful and in better shape in Saskatchewan than here in Ontario. Found any other gems in the 306 area code ?

Hey Pauly, I'm northern Ontario born and raised now living in the 519 area code for the past 21 years. I hear that old iron is more plentiful and in better shape in Saskatchewan than here in Ontario. Found any other gems in the 306 area code ?

Actually the farm that I pulled the Fargo off of was literally covered in great classic Iron. You name it, they have it. Plus parts galore including early Hemis and a Flathead Ford. Very cool. Plus I find whenever my family and I drive through rural parts of the Province it seems that ever second farm has something cool on it.

Latest posts

Back