My Self-Motivation thread...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkinnyPedal

Weather is cold and its tough for me to get motivated...

Another day alive in this "Great Adventure" called life. Everyone make the best of the day as it will come and go and we only get one chance at it!!!
SkinnyPedal 2014

They go by so fast anymore.

Just had a talk with my self this morning while taking my walk - 3 miles every morning - putting things in perspective . At 77 - I don't hurt - and my health is excellent . I have the best wife in the world . What else do I need , truly , nothing else really matters . I got motivated to clean up the room I call my office . Cleaned off this really large shelf and threw out all the trophy's I have accumulated over the years . Gonna clean out a lot of useless and meaningless clutter in my life . Have just about ticked off everything on my bucket list and already have a " been there done that " list . Life is good , if you let it be .

New Day

Hello guys, A nutter great day!

Today its sunny here in the west side of the Appalachian Mtn (East Tn) but a little cool. I'm in late 40's and wit "lots" of pains. I have lead a very active lifestyle, have had lots of experiences and crashed everything from tricycles to experimental air planes. I have broke every limb at least once and some as high as 6 times but only 3 at one time. :D Now all the screws, plates, and some of dim stolen body parts. (Don't really think they were stolen cause they were very expensive.) etc. are all coming back to haunt me bad. Making it hard to be as active and motivated as I once was. Anyways, That's Enough winning and more Happy days. LOL...

Wife and I have been married for 22 years and have 1 son. He's a junior in collage doing 16 credit hours, 30 hours at work and a full time girlfriend that lives an hour away. This gives him no time to get into trouble. LOL as LDS-2 said he is married to my wife also... cause I thought I had the best wife in the world. LOL... She has put up with a lot from me and my hobbies and has taken very good care of me when they always get the best of me. When you have 3 limbs broken u can't do ANYTHING. :eek:

A few month back I come home to find out that life had went a very different way than what I had expected at this age!!!!??? update later. [S

New to the forum and lookin forward to some new friends and new/old rusty hobbies.

Out to the shop we go.
Later Gators (wow that's on old one)

Lets do this!!!

Our son just graduated college and our new Baby girl is now 6 months old, Just had hernia surgery, been constructing a new shop and bout ready to move in.

The winter is coming, I hope to get started on some projects in the new shop soon. :D

Now i have to kids. A 21 and not a 1...

Latest posts

Back