My tattoo cover up.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psycho Kustoms

what do you think??

Picture119.jpg

Picture120-2.jpg

Picture122-2.jpg

Picture123-3.jpg

Picture124-2.jpg

Just cause I am nosey, where'd ya get it done? Just askign cause the timmy's cups, didnt think they had dove that far into the US market... It's my addiction every morning on the way to work.

ok not knocking either one of yas, but that particular devil was drawn up by coop the artist and it was to poke fun at BigDaddy Roth...God Rest his soul... i think by no means its meant to depict heave nor hell. but i dont want to offend niether one of yas niether just stating the fact of the coop devil.... its not to be taken in a bad way..... just my 2 cents... and you both are some pretty kool fellas....and Fuzz thats an awsome truck you have there...

ok not knocking either one of yas, but that particular devil was drawn up by coop the artist and it was to poke fun at BigDaddy Roth...God Rest his soul... i think by no means its meant to depict heave nor hell. but i dont want to offend niether one of yas niether just stating the fact of the coop devil.... its not to be taken in a bad way..... just my 2 cents... and you both are some pretty kool fellas....and Fuzz thats an awsome truck you have there...

Big Shem...Thanks for the compliment. I too have tats and even pushed ink for a few years, put my share of devils and demonic lookin stuff on people..we're cool!!

PK...welcome to the kingdom brother. Takes a strong young man to turn to Jesus and away from the world. I'm happy for you!![cl

......such a cool site to get around other rodders who love JESUS![cl [cl

sorry.... i almost got carried away an' went to preachin'...:D

Latest posts

Back