My truck's been roughed up this weekend

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onetondodge

Hello all,

Well, on Friday I brought my truck to a tire shop for new tires. After inspecting their work I discovered they scratched my rim all the way around it on the lip. I said, "Hey, you scratched my rim". They were very good about it and are going to refinish it, however now I'm stuck running around with my spare. Not a big deal by itself, it just adds to what happens next.

My dad and I are on our way to the lake with our jetskis when I passed the road I am supposed to turn on. No big deal, just turn around right? We are on a two lane highway with no easy way to turn around. My dad convinces me to turn in the next driveway and back out onto the road. To make a long story short, I was uncomfortable with the situation to start, My attention to my trailers location in conjunction with my truck changed to where my front tire was compared to the large culvert. Needless to say I jack-knifed the trailer into my truck.

Bottom line - If you don't want to damage or ruin anything, Stay at home and watch TV, We had fun at the lake and know I can learn how to do some body work.

Thanks for reading,
Paul

DSCN1686-1.jpg

My spare tire, seems like the passanger side takes all the abuse
DSCN1684-1.jpg

DSCN1683-1.jpg

You can see the trailer in the garage, behind my truck that did the damage
DSCN1682-1.jpg

I hate days like that. At least no one is hurt. Sorry about the truck, it is a nice one.

Yea, those days are not very fun, you can't even really get mad at the situation because it only makes it worse. But like you said no one got hurt so in the end it's really not bad.

Thank you,
Paul

Hmmm that dent in that very same spot looks strangely familiar [S. At least those are easy ones to bang out :)

Latest posts

Back