mystery panel van...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotrod preacher

"Official RRR Chaplain"
went to a neighbor's place to look at a wrecked mustang project & spotted this pile of rust sitting on a trailer out in the edge of his woods...

said he was probably gonna haul it to the crusher, but said he'd throw it in with the mustang if i bought it...lol

do not want the mustang, but would love to cut the cowl n doors off this n make me a roadster pick up...

but what is it? he thinks dodge/ plymouth...

sorry for the lousy pics...

Attachments

• mystery panel truck 001.jpg
    mystery panel truck 001.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 124
  • mystery panel truck 002.jpg
    mystery panel truck 002.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 123
  • mystery panel truck 003.jpg
    mystery panel truck 003.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 109
  • mystery panel truck 004.jpg
    mystery panel truck 004.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 101
  • mystery panel truck 005.jpg
    mystery panel truck 005.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 101
  • mystery panel truck 006.jpg
    mystery panel truck 006.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 95
  • mystery panel truck 007.jpg
    mystery panel truck 007.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 103
  • mystery panel truck 008.jpg
    mystery panel truck 008.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 91
  • mystery panel truck 009.jpg
    mystery panel truck 009.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 94
if i get to save it--and that is a big "IF" -- i would want to either trade it to someone who appreciates its rarity or hack the crap out of it to make my dream ride--a roadster pick up....

so you guys with roadster truck parts might talk me into a trade....lol

and thanks for the I.D. !

if i get to save it--and that is a big "IF" -- i would want to either trade it to someone who appreciates its rarity or hack the crap out of it to make my dream ride--a roadster pick up....

so you guys with roadster truck parts might talk me into a trade....lol

I just can't believe an upstanding man of the cloth has resorted to extortion as a tactic to obtain an rpu. :D

PS-clearly I'm just kidding HRP.

I just can't believe an upstanding man of the cloth has resorted to extortion as a tactic to obtain an rpu. :D

PS-clearly I'm just kidding HRP.

apparently you underestimate my desire for a RPU;)

...or over estimate my integrity as a "man of the cloth!" [ddd

PS i'm having ssome fun too...[cl:D

Saw one like it at a car collection in Clinton, Mo. Complete, driveable, with low mileage, worth????????? I agree this is a rare piece. I found a 30's pickup cab, a friend owns, laying by a creek bed in the woods, I'll ask him if it's for sale and get back with ya.....

Chop the crap outta that but keep it a panel! Or just buy that, then sell it to someone that wants to restore (or in this case, build from the ground up) and use that $$$ for a RPU.
If it were me, I would do a stupid chop on it, like 9"! Then section it, then put a frame with a hemi under it! :) key would be to keep ALL the doors 100% operational.
But I've been known to COMPLETLY ruin perfectly good stuff.:D

save it

get & trade/sell it to get what ya really want.

less work and in the longrun ya will be driving the dreamrat sooner than later.

Later :cool:

must save the humpbacks[;) I have a RPU I am putting together at the moment , hanging the axles this week , would trade in a heart-beat , wish you were a little closer[dr

Latest posts

Back